HOME VISA TOURS HOTELS TRANSPORT ABOUT US CONTACT US

RUSSIAN CRUISE

RUSSIAN VISA

RUSSIAN AIRTICKETS

RUSSIAN TOURS

RUSSIAN HOTELS

TOURS


Explore Moscow, an exciting and vibrant city rich in history and St. Petersburg - Russia's most romantic and culturally important city with Express to Russia. Our combined Moscow tours and St. Petersburg tours will leave you with unforgettable memories of Russia's most interesting and important cities.

Our Russian tours are offered as land only where you arrange your own airfare and we meet you at the airport and handle everything else. You can easily book the discount tickets yourself through our own discount internet ticket office. The airline tickets we offer are the cheapest available on the web.

Weekend in Moscow 3 days and 2 nights

PACKAGE ITINERARY

Day 1 Moscow

Arrival in Moscow
On arrival in Moscow you will be met by our friendly representative who will escort you by car or mini bus to your hotel. On the way to the hotel, you will have the opportunity to get your first glimpse of this truly unique city. After settling in at the hotel, you can sit down to a short lunch (optional), to prepare you for the city tour.

Panoramic City Tour - This tour is a great start to your trip and the best way to get acquainted with many of the city´s major highlights. Our professional guide will escort you on a route that includes Vorobyevi Hills where you will get an incredible view of the city from an observation point, you will proceed to Moscow State University which is an example of architecture from the time of Stalin, then on to Novodevichiy Convent, the Diplomatic Village, Victory Park, the Triumphal Arch, Kutuzovsky Prospect, the Arbat and much more.

Day 2

Breakfast at the hotel
Excursion to the Moscow Kremlin and Kremlin Cathedrals. (Visit to the Armory Chamber and the Diamond Fund is not included in the tour price. It can be added upon request at extra payment). The Kremlin is truly a fascinating structure, at the same time it is an ancient tower, the city´s former military fortification, a palace, an armory, the sovereign treasury and the workplace of the Russian President. The Kremlin is the center of Russia´s political life and State power and has been home to Tsars, General Secretaries of the Soviet Union and Russian Presidents. Red Square is within the Kremlin´s walls. Among the sights included in the tour are the Mausoleum of Lenin, the clock at the Savior (Spasskaya) Tower - showing the most correct Moscow time, the History Museum, the beautiful Cathedral of the Intercession (the Church of St Basil the Blessed), Kazansky Cathedral and many other outstanding pieces of Russian architecture.

Free time

In the evening, enjoy a ballet or opera performance at the Bolshoi Theater - one of the world´s greatest musical companies (optional).

Day 3

Breakfast at the hotel
Check out
Transfer to airport or train station

PACKAGE COST

 

3 Star HOTEL

All seasons

Number of people

Price per person, USD

4 – 6

447

8 – 14

402

16 – 24

318

single supplement

94

4 STAR HOTELS

All seasons

Number of people

Price per person, USD

4 – 6

511

8 – 14

462

16 – 24

369

single supplement

107

5 Star HOTEL

All seasons

Number of people

Price per person, USD

4 – 6

796

8 – 14

749

16 – 24

658

single supplement

276

PACKAGE INCLUSIONS

*Prices are per person based on double occupancy in the specific hotel or apartment. If the guest is traveling alone, please add the single supplement amount to the price. You should add single supplement to the price in case you travel in a group but you stay at a single room.
Prices include tickets to all museums, transportation to museums and for excursions, guide service, hotel accommodation, breakfast at hotel. Price includes free visa invitation – the document necessary for obtaining a Russian visa when applying for one at the local Russian Consulate in your country.

Prices do not include optional services as well as theater tickets, visa processing costs, international airfare (we can assist you in booking discount airfare, contact us to find out more or book the discount tickets yourself through our internet ticket office) and travel insurance. To find out more about visa processing, please contact us.

Tour dates are flexible. Tours can be customized to your taste. We can include additional excursions or performances on your request. We can also mix and match and adjust the accommodation to any hotel of your choice.

To book a tour, 30% of the tour amount is due on the day of tour booking. The remaining 70% of the tour amount is due within 14 days before your arrival in Russia or the city that the tour is scheduled for. In case of cancellation, a cancellation fee of 100 USD will be applied. For tours that include 4 or 5 star accommodation, a cancellation fee of 200 USD will be applied.

PHOTO GALERY


#htmlcaption

Back

2008 vedatelecom | All rights reserved. Designed and Hosted by Web Division, Veda